Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"My plate runneth over:)"

I'll be posting more about avoiding the gimmies soon but I thought right before Thanksgiving was a great time to share this with you.

I really enjoy reading. I try to read as much as possible, but I'm sure I don't have to tell you, I don't read as much as I would like because there is not a lot of space for quiet, grownup reading time in our "schedule" (and I use that term loosely).

I do consistantly read daily devotions from Proverbs 31 Ministries and also follow the blog of one of my favorite P31 authors, Lysa TerKeurst. If you don't know anything about Lysa, she has an amazing testimony and is hilarious and down to earth and so relevant, while at the same time seriously crazy about sharing her faith in God and her knowledge of God's truth through Scripture.
I say that like she is my best friend but you almost feel like you've just been talking to her after reading her writing. God has blessed her with an amazing ability to help women apply Scripture to real, everyday life. I'm working through the end of her book, Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl. Such a great book! I would encourage you to check her out at her blog and also at Proverbs 31 Ministries!

Anyway, she is about to release a new book, called Made To Crave and I thought the trailer was so cute and clever (I especially like the "my plate runneth over" part), I had to share it with you! So without further ado, here it is...


I may have to run out and get this book after eating Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday...and Saturday:) Have a wonderful day giving thanks!
Come back soon! Blessings until you return!

No comments:

Post a Comment