Yes, it's me.
I know, I haven't posted for awhile...
Trust me when I say, "I've REALLY wanted to and have written about 20 blog posts in my mind, but, well, I had to give myself a bit of a TIME-OUT on the computer". I'll explain more in a different post...
but for now, I'll just say, I'm glad to be back:)
I hope y'all are doing well and thanks for stopping by!
Yes, if you are wondering...I'm still counting to 1000. So here we go--
171. Knowing that a few days of cooking chaos will result in months of meal planning simplicity
172. Watching Hope at her piano recital
173. Children behaving well for our 1 1/2 hour shopping extravaganza at the grocery store
174. A four year old willing to push our full 2nd cart:)
175. The sounds of soft thunder and gentle rain as I ready for sleeping
176. A chubby shirtless baby belly
177. Vacuuming the living room at 10:00pm
178. Spending Sunday together as a family
179. Finally an interest in potty training!
180. A trip to the church for bike riding and baseball
181. Lots of compliments from the children at mealtime
182. Trying a new recipe--that worked!
183. Fancy colorful pens used to organize our calendar of activities
184. Success in planning ahead...sometimes:)
185. Catching a glimpse of a rainbow and remembering God's promise to Noah to never flood the WHOLE earth again (we needed that reminder after all the rain we'd been having:)
Thanks again for stopping by...
Blessings to you until we meet here again!
God’s Unfailing Love
6 hours ago