Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hop on over to Red Thread Stitches!

I don't know if any of you have checked out any of the other blog links listed on the left hand side of my page but I thought now would be a great time for all of you to do that...Red Thread Stitches is a really wonderful blog and they are currently raffling off an absolutely gorgeous quilt to help raise money for an overseas adoption. I found this blog through a few friends of mine (Megan and Tiffany:), who had organized a "Fun Run" to help this family raise money to bring a beautiful little girl named Mia Hope to the U.S. from China. Red Thread Stitches has been a way for Mia Hope's family to raise money for overseas adoptions, not only for their family but also for others who are struggling with the outrageous costs that go along with saving children through this type of adoption. I don't have the words to explain it all, but Robin clearly has a heart for children and I hope that you will hop on over to the Red Thread Stitches blog to check out the raffle and while you're there click on their family blog button to visit Dreaming of Tea for Three to find out more on this family's heartwarming story.

**I'm busy as a bee helping with a few things in preparation for my "baby" sister's graduation, so I won't be posting again until next week. So take this opportunity to check out a few of the blogs on my list. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment