Saturday, November 12, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness-Day 12

The Shoe Family really digs high school football! Due to our family attending a playoff football game last night, it was too late for an update.

Our act of kindness yesterday was something that we make an effort to do normally. We went to visit a family member that lives out of town. This is something that we try to do as much as possible, but we did something a little different yesterday. We printed out lots of photos of our latest "activities", such as volleyball, decorating our entries to a pumpkin decorating contest, school pictures, etc. We don't usually think to take along pictures with us when we visit and I think it was a better way of sharing our lives, instead of just telling about them.

And today, well, I'm gonna be real honest...today was a busy day. The kindest thing we did was move a few shopping carts that were hindering parking in the parking spaces with out scratching someone's vehicle. But, unfortunately, I have to say that I'm usually in such a rush that I don't usually mess with moving carts. Apparently this kindness thing is sinking in a little already:)

I'll be spending the day focusing on worship, family and rest tomorrow, so I hope to have another update about our kindness journey on Monday. Blessings until you return!

No comments:

Post a Comment