Sunday, February 27, 2011

Singin' Pwaise

My dear little Silas had a song stuck in his head this afternoon and he sang it maybe 20 times. Some days that would make me a little bonkers but today, I could have listened to him sing it 100 times. He's about to turn 3 in a few weeks and although I am looking forward to some more grown up things in his future (potty training would be the big one), I have to be honest and say that I'll probably be a little sad when his speech starts to improve beyond toddler talk.

He was absolutely adorable today singing, "Pwaise Him, Pwaise Him all you wittle chidren. God is Yuv. God is Yuv. Pwaise Him, Pwaise Him, all you wittle chidren. God is Yuv. God is Yuuuv!"

It warms my heart to hear him sing those words with all he's got.
Keep pwaisin' the Yord, Sweet Silas, keep pwaisin' the Yord!

God is love. -1 John 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment