Let's see where was I...
Oh yes, # 31...and this one is HUGE!
31. Parents/Family that are there for us NO MATTER WHAT
32. Coming to the realization that NO ONE has it ALL together
33. A little bit of sunshine after a whole week full of rain and clouds
34. Waking up to quiet, whispering children's voices:)
35. A roly poly 19 month old walking/bouncing (and falling) on the trampoline
36. Seeing "the wheels turning" as a child works to figure something out
37. Getting "freebies" in the mail
38. Multitudes of soaps: dish soap, laundry soap, shampoo, hand (foam) soap, bar soap, body wash (cleaning everything but our souls:)
39. The musical howling of the wind through a barely open window
40. Reliable transportation
41. An " I love you, Momma" shouted from the kitchen
42. Silas wearing a too-big jersey with jeans
43. Swiftly moving grey clouds full to bursting with rain, ready any moment to let loose
44. A praise song stuck in my head--helping me stay in an attitude of joyful praise ALL DAY
45. Having acquired the ability to do just about any task one-handed (with a baby on the hip)
May you be blessed by noticing (and giving thanks for) God's abundant blessings that surround you today!
Mango Cucumber Salad with Mango Citrus Vinaigrette
22 hours ago