Let's see where was I...
Oh yes, # 31...and this one is HUGE!
31. Parents/Family that are there for us NO MATTER WHAT
32. Coming to the realization that NO ONE has it ALL together
33. A little bit of sunshine after a whole week full of rain and clouds
34. Waking up to quiet, whispering children's voices:)
35. A roly poly 19 month old walking/bouncing (and falling) on the trampoline
36. Seeing "the wheels turning" as a child works to figure something out
37. Getting "freebies" in the mail
38. Multitudes of soaps: dish soap, laundry soap, shampoo, hand (foam) soap, bar soap, body wash (cleaning everything but our souls:)
39. The musical howling of the wind through a barely open window
40. Reliable transportation
41. An " I love you, Momma" shouted from the kitchen
42. Silas wearing a too-big jersey with jeans
43. Swiftly moving grey clouds full to bursting with rain, ready any moment to let loose
44. A praise song stuck in my head--helping me stay in an attitude of joyful praise ALL DAY
45. Having acquired the ability to do just about any task one-handed (with a baby on the hip)
May you be blessed by noticing (and giving thanks for) God's abundant blessings that surround you today!