Friday, June 17, 2011

Freebie Friday...finally!

I think part (and I mean a SMALL part) of the reason that I haven't posted about all my freebie information yet, is because there is a lot to share and I guess I thought I had to post it all at once...but apparently that is not possible because of time constraints.

So I've decided to post little bits of info at a time. Here it goes...

Before I get into specific websites that you can join, I will say this:
you may want to have a second email address (and Facebook, too, if you do "social network" sites).

When signing up for freebies and coupons, you will get somewhat frequent email messages that notify you about deals and free stuff. I have learned that it is in my best interest to have one email address for personal messages and another address for freebie/coupon sites. But remember to check your freebie/coupon email often because sometimes sites only give out a certain number of freebies/samples/coupons, and THEY GO FAST!!!


That being said...

Vocalpoint is a site that focuses on freebies, deals, and opinion sharing about P&G products. It is a site just for moms (sorry Bro!). After signing up, you can receive email notifications about available free samples and coupons for you and friends:) And then you have the opportunity to share your opinion about the products you try (but you don't have to). The site encourages sharing information and coupons with friends and so without much ado...

Here's a link that you can click on to recieve savings on Mots For Tots juice!

www.vocalpoint.com/mottsfortots

I have to admit that I have not yet tried this product but we do enjoy regular Motts juice and applesauce, so I'm sure it will be good. I'll have to let you know after our free sample arrives:)

Anyway, that's all I'll share for today. I'll try to fill you in on another freebie site soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment