Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Another favorite YouTube video:)

I've been wanting to share this for a long time because I just think it is SO cool!  Watch this video and be amazed:)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jeLl-mNAxY&feature=related


What a wonderful reminder that things are not always what they seem...God has a plan for each of us.  And we don't always see things the way he does.  So many times in my life, looking backwards, I can see so clearly the path that God had set for me.  I realize that even when my world is upside down, God has a way of turning it around and showing me something amazing.  


Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NIV)

 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.


Romans 8:28 (NIV)

  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is amazing. And so beautiful! So glad you shared this message today :)

    ReplyDelete