Something I never thought I would say...
"Why is there bologna in the frisbee?"
May God bless us in our mess today and may we open our eyes to the gifts that surround us, no matter what we find in our frisbees--
or our laundry hampers (see below:) I love God's sense of humor!
My 1000 Gifts list continues...
186. Buying veggie plants at our favorite greenhouse
187. My husband getting the garden planted before more rain
188. Planting sunflower seeds with my girls--that never actually grew:(
189. The technology that allows us to share special photos with family and friends
190. Having breakfast ready before I even go to bed:)
191. Petals of irises blowing in a light breeze
192. A sweet message from my husband
193. Surprise crayon creations
194. Tornado warnings
195. Morning glory sprouts growing from seeds near our mailbox
196. A little boy's calm, peaceful birthday party
197. New shirts that were much needed
198. Ceiling fans moving inside air on a hot day
199. Dahlia blooms on the verge of opening any day
200. An example of patience
Mango Cucumber Salad with Mango Citrus Vinaigrette
22 hours ago