Monday, April 16, 2012

Wisdom from a Dove

Some of you who may have been reading along for awhile may remember a little post I did about a special duck and might be starting to think I have a strange bird thing going on here...

But when I say Dove, I mean a little bit of chocolate:)

If these words of wisdom aren't a reason to treat myself to a little piece of chocolate every now and then, I don't know what is:)

When things in life get hard today, think of this little silver wrapper and stop to enjoy the small things in life.  Take it from me...it can make all the difference between just "making it through the day" and loving the life that your living.

Enjoying the small things in life by counting one blessing at a time to 1000 and beyond...

201.  A love of singing

202.  The laughter of siblings

203.  Funny faces

204.  Freshly popped popcorn

205.  A silly toddler dance

206.  Cuddles on the couch

207.  Nighttime talks with my husband

208.  The dance of lightning across a black night sky

209.  My nightly ritual of picking various items up off the floor (in every room:)

210.  The hum of the window air conditioner

1 comment:

  1. Life is really in the small things, isn't it?! And, wow! Loved your post about the duck and your link to Ann's. So glad I checked in with you today. I now sit here with tears in my eyes...a message I really needed to hear ;)

    ReplyDelete