Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Freezer jam anyone?

Strawberries, strawberries, strawberries...

Me and my Mattie picked 26 pounds of them this morning and a little jam making is going to take place tomorrow:) The rest will be frozen for smoothies or angel food cake...if my lovely family doesn't consume them all before they make it to the freezer. Luckily, two of them are at school today and the husband is at work because, usually, they eat them as fast as I can hull them.

So why do I post this...well, because I've been wanting to do some posts for awhile now on how I get lots of FREEBIES and discounts on some pretty cool stuff, but I just haven't had the time to sit at the computer and share all my "freebie info" with you. So here are a few pics to give you an idea of some stuff I've gotten TOTALLY FREE, just to get you super excited about the possibility of you being able to do it too...


Okay...the New Balance Shoes weren't free but I'll get to that story another time:)



Interested yet? I'll try to post about it soon...(well, as soon as I take care of those 26 lbs. of strawberries:)

No comments:

Post a Comment