Okay, so, I was planning on doing a Gratitude Tuesday post and then following it up with a Thrifty Thursday post...and well, it's now Friday and, clearly, I did not get to either of those posts as I had planned. Busy week...go figure:)
Anyway, we are full swing into baseball season (despite all the rain we've been having here) and Hank is LOVING it! He has loved baseball since he was a toddler and he is having a blast...and so is his father, who is the assistant coach for the team! Needless to say, we are a bit busy with practices and now games, trying to squeeze that in between our church activities and piano lessons...you get the idea.
So here is Gratitude Tuesday (which turned into Thankful Thursday)...on Friday:)
My 1000 gifts list continues like this...
16. Praise and Worship on my iPod that helps the chores go faster
17. My "bloggy" ideas that keep my mind working
18. Celebrating the true meaning of Easter
19. An unexpected opportunity to serve others with a simple meal (twice this week!)
20. Surprising my kiddos with treats
21. My son's giggle
22. A spring day with family
23. Finding a "back-up" bottle of Hershey's syrup in the cupboard
24. Children showing enthusiasm while writing down God's gifts in notebooks
amidst gooey syrup and the chewing and chomping of pancakes
25. Beautiful hydrangeas and purple pansies--both gifts from mysterious anonymous givers
26. Dance Your Shoes Off video on YouTube
27. An awesome new Praise and Worship song that makes me want to dance!
28. An easy freezer meal from "cooking day"
29. A cheerful "hello"
30. Sharing a laugh with a friend
May you spend some time this holiday weekend giving thanks for God's amazing gifts:) Blessings to you until you return!
Boden Torte / Fruit Flan /Flashback Friday
19 hours ago