Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I feel like chicken tonight...like chicken tonight!

Anyone remember that commercial?



Anyway, a few days ago I received yet another freebie in my mailbox...a consumer test product from McCormick. It was a dry seasoning mix for chicken and boy, was it good! We gave it a whirl tonight and even ALL the little Shoes gave it a big "thumbs up"!

This is the first time I have been chosen to do a home product test for McCormick. You are only eligible every three months but, I gotta say, I hope in three months they let me do another. It was quick, easy and tasted great! The best kind of freebie:)

And here's the greatest part...after doing the test and filling out an online survey, I get a $15 Amazon gift card as a thank you for my efforts and opinion!!! I just love it when companies pay me to do something I have to do anyway. A family has to eat, ya know! And of course, I'm in charge of making that happen, so I would have been cooking something up for supper, as usual. Does that ROCK or what?

If you would like to sign up to be on the list of possible McCormick home testers, pop on over to this link
http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/ContactUs/ConsumerTesting.aspx

Maybe, just maybe, you could get paid for something you have to do anyway, too!

Where's my 1000 gifts notebook? I've gotta write this down:)

No comments:

Post a Comment